Full Stack Lead
Client Development / Client Delivery | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Leading a team of developers either onshore or offshore - defining work breakdown structures/tasks, assigning the team work items, monitoring and ensuring quality and adherence to standards
- At least 10-12 years of relevant hands on work experience building, securing, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide web applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects.
- 3 years in a lead developer role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any of the Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls.
- Experience building Cloud Native Application Architectures
- Experience in client side development experience, with strong skills in:
- Working with applications that have a SQL Server backend (SQL Server 2014 and newer).
- Team Foundation Server or similar.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 8-12 years experience developing in full-stack applications
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.