Full Stack Engineer - Remote
Web Application | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Engineer - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, with the ability to build complex layouts and meet pixel-perfect design requirements
- Technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- Be passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly performant code
- Pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- Experience of working in an Agile team and using Jira
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- Have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Enthusiasm for Agile development methodologies like TDD & Pair Programming
- Drupal frontend/theming and content building, ideally Drupal 7
- Experience or background with graphic design or visual arts
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with global teams
- E-commerce experience
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.