Full Stack Developer - React/Node
Full Stack Web Guild | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer- React/Node to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- 5+ years of software development experience working on large web applications.
- Strong experience with Nodejs and React
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Redis
- Mastered Git
- Experience in developing front-end solutions on top of high-performance and distributed backend systems.
- An ability to show a superior understanding of software development fundamentals.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 architecture and CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass)
- Be capable of taking a new mockup and completely building the entire layout in HTML / CSS with responsive
- Good grip on functional programming design patterns
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience building lightweight layouts for mobile devices and touch interfaces.
- Experience planning, documenting, testing and releasing features or products.
- Familiarity with CD/CI tools, such as Jenkins and Docker.
- Have experience with relational and graph databases and optimizing queries
- Experience with PHP and popular frameworks
- Experience with Typescript, GraphQL
- Experience with infrastructure as a code, code coverage tools, log monitoring tools, AWS, managing Docker registries, and Kubernetes is a big plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.