Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Web Guild | Oakland, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in Oakland, CA.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills Required:
- Full stack web application development with a variety of libraries, including but not limited to Angular.io/React, NodeJS, etc.
- Server-side development experience using NodeJS, Express and MEAN stack.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- Building, maintaining and consuming APIs.
- Comfortable with Mongo and SQL databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Two (2) years of experience working with containerized applications (Docker).
- Two (2) years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- Three (3) years of microservices architecture experience.
- Three (3) years of development experience with Node JS.
- Three (3) years experience in web service development.
- Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.