Front End React Developer
Full Stack Web Guild | Houston, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Front End React Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in Houston, TX (must be onsite). Core to this need are expertise in:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, JQuery, CSS3
- Experience using libraries such as D3 to manage huge data sets that need to be presented rapidly
- Experience integrating with RESTful web services/APIs, Auth0 and others.
- Familiar with the various software development methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, rapid prototyping, etc.)
- Must be able to work well in teams and in a very collaborative environment
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Development experience within a production environment (commercial software) is a plus
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S.A. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.