Front End React Developer
Web Application | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Front End React Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Design and implement front-end applications that interfaces with backend servers and APIs.
- Passionate about implementing responsive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Write high quality code that is robust, readable, and scales.
- Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
- Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing dynamic front-end web-based applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or Masters’ Degree with over 3+ year work experience in Software Development.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Solid understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to services layer
- Working knowledge with AG-Grid, Golden Layout, MobX, Ramda, OpenFin, D3, Bootstrap, or PostCSS
- Familiarity with Git-based version control (Gitlab, GitHub)
- Familiarity in Python or Java, MongoDB or Redis,
- Familiarity in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Proficiency in Linux, Bash, JSON and SQL
- Knowledge of Credit products like corporate bonds/loans, credit default swaps, total return swaps is a plus.
- We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.