Front End Developer (Angular 4)
Client Development / Client Delivery | Milwaukee, Wi | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Front End Developer(Angular 4) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- 1 plus years developing with Angular 4.
- Experience with building highly scalable and secure applications for the cloud.
- Passion for design, user experience and actioning user and designer feedback
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
You'll need to have excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills, be able to make forward progress despite ambiguous circumstances, be a self-starter and a quick learner of new technologies.
BS/MS CS or comparable
You should be ready to: build out front-end components that we’ll re-use as we’re building product, work closely with our engineering team on building new features that provide unique experiences to users, and fix front-end related bugs, performance issues, etc. as they arise.
You will be expected to write highly readable, highly performant code that’s easy to pick up by other developers. You should be ready to wear many hats as part of a tight-knit team.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.