Front End Architect
Web Application | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Front End Architect to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 10 years of proven experience in developing front end, customer and\or client facing applications using web technologies
- 3 years of proven experience in leading front end engineers in architecture, design, process, and technology execution
- HTML\CSS\JS master level experience with 3+ years of working on public websites with millions of customers
- Understanding of and experience in delivering usability researched, standards compliant (W3C, XHTML) and accessible (WCAG, 508) websites
- Effectively maintain a customer centric focus, both internal, key stakeholders, and end customers with high levels of satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast paced technology environment, interacting with product owners, business analysts, testers and developers
- Proven ability to deliver responsive, mobile first front end experiences
- Experience with the Adobe stack, with preferred experience in AEM
- Experience with Agile working models, TDD, and enterprise security models
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.