Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Business Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Manager, Business Analysis and Planning, to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Softvision seeks an experienced Operations Finance professional to lead our revenue forecasting and internal capacity management efforts, as well as support and measure core company functions. This is a unique opportunity to evolve a professional career in an environment of dynamic growth, empowered to work across the company’s business teams, studios, and corporate teams worldwide.
Reporting directly to the VP, Corporate Controller, this role will focus on defining, organizing and running our end-to-end operational metrics, and selected processes to optimize the flow from leads/opportunity, to closing services contracts and ultimately fulfilling them, within revenue and margin targets. There are key processes to support and measure in the flow: lead generation, opportunity & solution development, closing, staffing, and fulfillment. The ideal candidate will be prepared to take the lead in forecasting capacity requirements and in establishing and then measuring progress toward achieving critical KPIs across all functions in the company. You are prepared to be hands-on, detail-oriented, a great team player, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and flexible at interacting with top and middle management as well as technical teams. This is a leader who wants to make an impact and is excited to support creating key processes for the company’s business model.
We’re searching for a seasoned person who understands the high demands of a fast paced digital solutions company with human talent at the center of its business. You have demonstrable experience in business analysis as well as project and resource management. You are very comfortable working with spreadsheets at an advanced level, and are familiar with resource management tools. You must have supported executive teams in driving P&L results in the past, at the project and portfolio (or program) level and you have experience working in a professional services organization. You are also comfortable interacting with diverse teams: recruiting, sales, and delivery, you are highly proactive, high energy and hands-on.
What you’ll do.
- Prepare worldwide revenue and margin forecasts for review with the executive team
- Measure process flows, and surface inefficiencies, blockages and inconsistencies. Support the development of a scalable KPI system. Contribute with optimization ideas to constantly improve the path from lead to contract fulfillment.
- Prepare staffing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Identify gaps in process and tool and build solutions for improvements
Skills and knowledge you should possess.
- 5-7 years in Business/Operations Analysis and financial planning at a dynamic growth company.
- Ability to complete projects on time and within the stated budget
- Excellent communication, organization and time-management skills
- Extremely detail oriented and proactive
- Hands on problem solver who communicates well both orally and in writing
- Experience designing and administering commission and bonus plans
- BA or BS degree from a recognized college or university or equivalent.
- Advanced Excel skills, able to use and create excel tools and work with complex applications
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.