Magenic Manila | Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Finance Supervisor to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- The Finance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and monitoring the day-to-day financial operations
- Will be responsible in general ledger (G/L) accounting, financial close and reporting responsibilities - this includes but not limited to recording transactions, preparing G/L account reconciliations, filing of tax returns, processing of payroll, and all other Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Forecast cash flows positions, ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet operational requirements
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Manage company budget, report on variances from the established budget and the reasons for those variances
- Manage and mitigate Financial Risks, seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Engage in cost reduction analysis, participate in target costing activities
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Provide insightful information and expectations to management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation including Local Government Unit (LGU) permits
- Well-versed with BIR Rulings and regulations including but not limited to: Expanded Withholding Tax, VAT, Withholding Tax on Compensation, Income Tax, Doc Stamp Tax, Computerized Books of Accounts, Fringe Benefits Tax and BIR Audits
- Highly experienced with PEZA regulations such as: Ecozone Monthly Reporting, PEZA 8105, PEZA 8106, Importations, Annual Inspections, TIMTA reports and other Reportorial requirement
- Perform ad-hoc duties such as Transfer Pricing, Board Documents, AUS, NZ, SG, JP background and SEC reportorial requirements
- Preferably knowledgeable in Peoplesoft as accounting tool
Ideally you will also have:
- At least 7 years of related work experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a lead/supervisor role
- Strong financial background
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.