Infrastructure | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Fenergo Specialist to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- Experience implementing Fenergo or other Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment bank, from inception to Go Live.
- Demonstrated ability to provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with Fenergo’s core product offering
- Ability to manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Ability to review the Implementation plan and provide improvement suggestion
- Ability to derive ROI on use cases
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Knowledge of financial regulatory topics, including AML, KYC, FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR and related topics
- Knowledge of capital markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.