Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Human Resources | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant/Office Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Adaptable and able to rise and conquer multiple tasks as it pertains to scheduling, travel, calendar upkeep, Marketing, and General office management.
- Strong in MS office, google docs, building spreadsheets and reporting documents
- Someone who is tech-savvy and who is comfortable in the IT industry and "lingo"
- Someone who is able to work out of our Austin office.
- Someone who is detail oriented and can keep a moderately strict schedule while also being as flexible as needed when plans change, or when schedules change.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.