Client Development / Client Delivery | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Engagement Manager to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our clients
- Working with multiple clients at the same time
- Identify upselling opportunities
- Prepare reports/presentation on project performance
- Oversee customer service operations
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Business or similar field
- Proven experience as an Engagement Manager
- Experience of working with different teams at various levels of a business
- Background in sales and presale is a plus
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Technology Savvy
- Up 50% of travel
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.