Director of Business Development
Business Development | Austin, TX | Full Time
We are a Transformational Partner
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Director, Business Development to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are proven performance in areas of:
- Proven track record of closing $3M to $8M+ in IT / digital services per year, having demonstrated sales experience with custom application development / maintenance, IT consulting, eCommerce, mobility, or digital services. Must include new clients in addition to growing existing engagements.
- Skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development to include initiation, deal qualification, closure, and customer satisfaction / client management. Technical engineering background is a plus.
- A track record of opening new accounts and then growing them; and adeptness in building long term relationships versus taking a transactional approach and selling discrete, small chunks of business.
- Broad services experience across business development and delivery functions within a complex, highly matrixed, and professional services company with demonstrated ability to thrive in a results-driven, client focused organization.
- A self-motivated and dynamic leader with executive suite level business development acumen and delivery experience.
- Adept in sales operations and pipeline management, forecasting, strategy development and budgeting.
- Adhere to all internal quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Work with marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company services. Identify requirements for new services to anticipate and potentially lead the market. Provide thought leadership input in the form of whitepapers.
- Develops financial and operational improvement business cased based proposals for new business opportunities.
Ideally, you will also have or be:
- Undergraduate Degree (Graduate Degree is a plus)
- 3 + years experience in a client-facing business development role
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Innovative, politically astute and able to thrive in an intense, high expectation, and growth-minded business
- A “quick study” and “self-starter” – leads with an impatience for the status quo and a true sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to succeed in a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment, where market credibility is critical for success.
- High energy, tech savvy with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A team player who is creative and innovative.
- Outstanding interpersonal and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding personal revenue goals.
- A grasp of how to leverage and dominate the marketplace of the future with the necessary understanding of products, economics, industry trends and channels.
- Ability to drive thought leadership via influence throughout a matrix environment
- Strong project management skills --- ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.