Digital Program Manager
Client Development / Client Delivery | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a Transformational Partner
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Program Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
The Digital Program Manager, is responsible for supporting a range of transition initiatives while institutionalizing strong delivery discipline to achieve Softvision’s strategic objectives. This role will lead and drive the technology portfolio through strong process and financial management. The candidate will manage the portfolio of programs, provide agile coaching as needed, and implement a plan to evolve the team into a streamlined DevOps focused organization that can increase productivity, enhance visibility, and establish reliable and predictable results that are continuously optimized to transform Softvision to be a more efficient and innovative in its enterprise & technology routines, reporting, processes, and change control management.
Core to this need are are:
- Responsible for directing and overseeing Softvision’s key strategic programs around DevOps and agile delivery to meet integration goals and expectations. Provide leadership team with timely reporting of the composition and health of the project portfolio
- Package strategic, program/portfolio and analytical insights into clear, concise and “executive-ready” presentations
- Collaborate with other program managers and the PMO to understand objectives and needs through all phases of the program, from initiation to execution through monitor and control
- Ensure alignment of initiatives/projects across our subsidiaries and/or teams
- Take responsibility for aligning and managing key processes (standardize where appropriate) and interactions including Executive and Management meetings, key communications and reporting, and tracking key actions/deliverables. This includes the business, digital and enterprise levels
- Ensure that our recommendations are driven through to implementation, by providing thought leadership and, when necessary, stepping in to lead execution
- Develop and implement process and analytical frameworks to monitor and optimize the impact key functions have delivering on key program results
- Lead efforts on establishing and maintaining key repository of digital processes, Softvision technology & enterprise digital strategies, executive reports and dashboards/key operational metrics
- Establish and lead framework for gathering and analysis for solving complex problems and facilitate decisions
- Partners or helps create a Business Insights and Analytics team to accurate reporting of weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics and effectively communicate the impact to digital and leadership
- This position requires strong organizational skills with a passion for running a well-managed program management operation. Success will be achieved by a candidate who is intellectually curious, data driven/fact based and thrives in influencing matrixed organizations
You should be or have:
- 5+ years of experience within large organization, preferably digital/technology services: Portfolio/Program Management, Strategy, Business Management
- Bachelor's degree
- A self-starter who can work independently to drive results
- Advanced PC skills, extremely proficient in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willingness and ability to work across all levels of organization. Proven experience in developing senior executive presentations and communications
- Strong attention to delivery and follow through
- Ability to create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies and decision makers to deliver end-products
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives at one time
- Knowledge of operational/financial modeling (forecasting, valuation) and ability to analyze financial statements
- Pragmatic problem-solver, forward thinker with independence of thought
Ideally, you will also be or have:
- Master’s degree or advanced degree from top tier institution strongly preferred
- Agile or Professional Coaching certification
- PMP OR Lean OR Agile OR Six Sigma certification
- SAFe certified OR other scaled agile frameworks
- 3+ years of experience from a top tier management consulting firm
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.