Digital Product Manager
Project Management | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Product Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area
- Ability to interpret customer needs and apply them to existing or new products
- Experience working with design and technology groups in large, complex product development
- Strong technical and business background and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Assessing the current state of product landscape, suggesting recommendations for improvement, and identifying changes in scope
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the US
- Lead discovery-driven planning to explore new possibilities for innovative product solutions.
- Define the strategic direction and approach of business and user needs on client engagements, including product vision, measurable business results, roadmaps and critical success factors.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the design across the platform.
- Gather feedback that highlights key functionality/processes needed and provide recommendations for potential solutions
- Work closely with Technical Leaders to understand how to develop the business case.
- Work closely with Business Analyst to create business and technical requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and use cases.
- Work closely and collaborate with UI/UX design team to conceptualize requirements, turning high-level requirements into wireframes, prototypes, final designs, and assets.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.