DevOps Platform Technical Lead
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Houston, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps Platform Technical Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. In this role, we need a senior software developer with deep expertise in DevOps to help drive substantial, high impact, positive change. Core to this need are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of experience as a senior, hands-on Software Developer in an environment where you were responsible for selecting, implementing, living and optimizing DevOps tools and practices - development and operations
- Experience administering a Linux-based environment (RHEL, CentOS, CoreOS), Docker, container orchestration tools is a plus (e.g., preferably Kubernetes/EKS/OpenShift) and/or MS Azure DevOps
- Experience working in a public cloud environment (e.g., AWS or Azure) or private cloud (e.g., OpenStack)
- Automation experience: Bash/Perl, Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible, CI/CD with Jenkins, Maven, Github
- Experience coding in Java (8 & 11) with knowledge of Spring Boot, Jboss, JMS or, .NET visual Studio
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as New Relic, Splunk, AppDynamics, ExtraHop
Ideally you will also have:
- Certifications and/or continuing education in Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, OpenShift, automated testing, infrastructure as code and other related DevOps technologies and methodologies
- Knowledge of other available tools from the global DevOps catalogue—the more, the better
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.