Client Development / Client Delivery | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Dev-ops Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. The Software Configuration / Build Automation Engineer develops, maintains and improves application configuration, build and release processes. This individual is directly responsible for the reliability, productivity and quality of our software build process and thereby the quality of Canvas Application.
- Manages and maintains builds, packaging, deployment and releases for Canvas Application. Using applications and utilities (Microsoft Azure, Visual Studio .Net, Microsoft DevOps, TFS) ensure that every build is repeatable and reliable using exceptionally well-documented processes.
- Defines documents and maintains the build process, hardware and software and related internal company standards
- Develops an effective build automation, continuous integration and test environment that will reduce integration issues, improve code quality, and improve communication and collaboration between team members.
- Develops and executes automated BVTs (Build Verification/Acceptance tests).
- Executes and monitors builds; helps team with build issues, measures and reports results to management.
- Produces and maintains release documentation such as release notes and system configuration matrixes
- Drives continuous improvement of configuration management and build automation.
- Demonstrated mastery of Build and Release Engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, build and smoke testing, archive and retention practices.
- Proficiency with build and release engineering tools including but not limited to source code repositories (e.g. Microsoft DevOps, Subversion, TFS, VSTS), deployment automation tools (e.g. PowerShell Script, MSBuild) and quality assurance tools (e.g. HP Quality Center).
- Deep Knowledge on Microsoft Azure PAAS and IAAS Module.'
- Deep knowledge of Windows, including systems and network administration-level knowledge with Windows 2000, XP and 7.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Methodologies. Implementation knowledge of any of the continuous integration servers.'
- Database design or maintenance experience with MS SQL.
- Both PC workstation and mobile application experience
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5-9 years experience in Dev-ops
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.