Cloud & DevOps Guild | Milwaukee, Wi | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Support of any DevOps related activities as identified by the DevOps Manager.
- Work closely with the DevOps Manager, Cloud Engineer & Engineering
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Experience working with scripting languages
- Extremely hands on. Loves prototyping and discovering new tools to fit clients’ technical needs. This is not a management position.
- Familiarity with SDLC and automated software testing
- Experience working with different types of Infrastructure and DevOps projects (configuration management, cloud migrations, collaboration with DBA management, AWS, etc)
- Kubernetes, Helm, Docker experience a MUST HAVE
- Gitlab ci/cd experience nice to have
- Programming experience preferably Ruby (required)
- Competent Bash programming experience (required)
- Enterprise Java development experience a huge plus
work closely with the Cloud Engineer, Engineering Managers and assist the DevOps Manager with documenting new and refining existing processes to support
- CICD Automation:
- GitHub/Jenkins code promotion to cloud environments
- OpenShift Docker container creation / Cloud provisioning
- OpenShift container autoscaling
- Unit, smoke, function, regression, failover, integrity, performance testing.
- Security scans
- Static code analysis.
Tool Set Experience:
- Cloud: Amazon Webservices (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, OpenShift, CICD Automation
- Database: Mongo, MySQL, Oracle
- Configuration Management: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Gradle
- Version Control: Git, GitHub, Source Tree
- Project Management: Jira
- Builld Tools: Apache Maven, Apache Ant
- Development: Jenkins, Eclipse, Mockito, Checkmarx, Nexus, JUnit, Sonar, IntelliJ IDEA, Java
- Monitoring Tools: Cavisson Monitoring Suite (NetStorm/NetClou, NetDiagnostics,NetOcean, NetForest, NetVision), Splunk, Dynatrace, Load Runner, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.