DevOps Engineer- Azure (Remote)
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Mason, OH | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer- Azure to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Istio or Consul or LinkerD Service meshes
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Azure Monitor and Log Analytics
- Teraform (Infrastructure as code)
- Git branching strategies
- Azure API Management or IBM API Connect
- Deploying and supporting
- Azure Web Apps/Functions
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Storage
- Azure Application Gateway
- .NET 4/or .NET Core.
- Understanding of Azure services and functionality (Experience with SQL Server, Azure SQL, and Azure Instance databases)
- Familiar with MSBuild and Powershell scripting.
- App and Cloud Services
- Key Vault
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree is always a plus)
- 5-8 years' experience in Software Development with at least 3 years with Azure
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks, and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.