Devops Consultant (.Net)
Client Development / Client Delivery | Johns Creek, GA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Operations consultant (.Net) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 2+ years of experience with Windows Servers (Physical, VMs), IIS 8.0/8.5 including monitoring and tuning.
- Manage, administer, and maintain intranet sites running on Windows / IIS server
- 2+ years of experience in one or more scripting and programming languages such as Perl, Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting, Ruby, JSON, Java, or Jacl
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Integration using tools such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
- 2+ years of experience with Deployment Automation and Configuration Management tools like uDeploy, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, SVN
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency with SQL server, Oracle and/or DB2 databases
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Prior experience with PowerShell scripting is a big plus
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-10 years experience in .Net and "operations"
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.