Design and UX Guild | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Design Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Use data and information to create a new point of view and/or recommendations based on analysis
- Synthesize and effectively utilize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys and information architecture
- Help facilitate workshops with internal and external teams to deliver innovative and appropriate solutions
- Present UX work to internal teams and clients
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into compelling UX designs
- Collaborate with Engineering and Delivery Management Pod teammates to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered
- Keep abreast of latest practices, techniques and emerging technologies within the industry and employ these to develop ideas and inspire design concepts.
- Ability to understand and apply the tenets of visual language (e.g., typography, layout composition) and effectively converse about these design aspects with Pod teammates and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have 5-10 years of experience working for respected clients as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Experience in creating design strategies for brands based on user insights and competitive analysis to inform interface and interaction elements
- Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience of working in an Agile environments is desired
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Proven design track record and design agency experience
- Experience in designing user flows, wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Portfolio of UX design work
- Top notch visual, UI and UX design skills
- Strong proof of concept, rapid prototyping and storyboarding
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and oral
- Create clear and professional Presentations
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed wireframes and mock-ups in an iterative environment.
- Proficiency in UX Design and prototyping tools such as Adobe CS and Figma
- An understanding of web and App development technologies
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree
- 7+ years experience in UX/UI design
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.