Client Development / Client Delivery | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Delivery Manager to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Oversee the daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure that the team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Perform customer negotiations for delivery rates.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Business or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in IT services client delivery role
- 7+ years of experience as project/product/development lead in a large development environment
- Experience of working with financial services clients
- Strong understanding of different technologies
- Proactive, self-motivated, hands-on and an organized approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.