Client Development / Client Delivery | Des Moines, IA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Delivery Manager to work with our cross-functional team in Des Moines IA, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Oversees development for projects under the Director of Development in IT that includes App Development project with full stack technologies, and Facets Integration Projects
- Works closely with offshore development lead, as well as with the projects lead, program and project managers to ensure design, development planning and execution, resourcing, delivery, and management alignment to achieve integrated program goals
- Responsible for onsite technical lead and developer skills, knowledge, and process performance, as well as for code quality including use of Facets-specific design patterns, across all Consultant development activities
- Responsible for software design and development process improvements and defect resolution for all major project testing events
- Gathers, monitors, measures, and improves development metrics for every project
- Identifies/defines/updates processes for successful delivery of code components
- Identifies development dependencies between projects and identifies solutions to resolve conflicts
- Leads discussions with Architects, project managers and business stakeholders to articulate and explain solution options
- Continuously brings Facets best practices for each project implementation
- Consolidates, creates and providers summary solutions options, with impacts, estimates and timelines for leadership attention
- Ensures adherence to strategic technology vision
- Identifies opportunities for reuse and/or process improvement within the project solution
- Aids in evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving project issues
- Coordinates with other IT architects to safeguard the design integrity of the system and ensures that application designs adhere to architectural and product standards
- Escalates issues, risks, and changes to Project Manager as they arise
- Provides technical subject matter expertise to project team
- Serves as Facets SME, a senior analyst in the healthcare domain with experience in the technical and functional aspects of the various Facets products relative to client business functions and processes
- Sets code quality standards and organizes peer reviews and other delivery assurance activities to ensure code meets agreed-upon standards and work per requirements
- Drives and contributes to defect resolution process
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.