Datastage Teradata Developer
Client Development / Client Delivery | Johns Creek, GA | Contract and Temp to Perm
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Datastage Teradata Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Strong experience Developing with Datastage
- Teradata development experience
- Experience with Unix Shell Scripting
- Off-shore coordination experience
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
Breakdown of project:
- The primary required skills are Datastage, Teradata and Unix shell scripting
- This project is to install Infor which is a 3rd party planning tool to replace an in-house Planning tool built on the Oracle RPAS platform.
- Involve writing ETL packages using Datastage, schedule these packages to execute using Unix scripts and the to and from databases to be worked with are going to be Teradata and Oracle
- Teradata macros and Oracle stored procedures. Teradata is a must. Oracle is going to be the landing spot so working knowledge of Oracle is fine.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 6-8 years experience in ETL Data Warehousing
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.