Full Stack Web Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Strategist to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY (onsite).
- Ability to source, aggregate, mine and analyze data from structured and unstructured sources
- Define, prototype PoC, develop, validate and deploy solutions based on Machine Learning models
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Good understanding of Natural Language Processing, Knowledge graph, named entity analysis
- Thorough understanding of statistical concepts (distribution, regression techniques, and statistical tests)
Core to this need are:
- Strong programming ability with major NLP toolkits – Open NLP/ Stanford etc.
- Strong programming skills with Python & packages- Scipy, Scikit-learn, NLTK, Flask etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data – Pyplot, Tableau/ Power BI.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, & Spark.
- Strong experience working with Sybase & Oracle and NOSQL Data sources (Mongo).
- Strong experience processing information in multiple formats Excel, CSV, XML, Fixed Length, JSON etc.
- Experience working with projects based on machine learning and statistics.
- Strong experience in machine learning models Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Random Forest, etc.
- Experience working with cloud services –AWS and Azure- Dynamo, S3, Cosmos, ML Studio.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate degree is a plus)
- Experience with Financial Services technology environment
- Ability to pick up new technologies independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Experience in DevOps
- Exposure to RPA with BluePrism is nice to have
- Experience in real-time distributed messaging, multi-threaded trading, streaming data and elastic search is nice to have
- Delivery focused with proven ability to work under aggressive deadlines
- Strong controls/ compliance culture
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Competency in building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.