Data/Neo4J Developer - Remote
Big Data & Analytics Guild | Calgary, AB, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data/Neo4J Developer- Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Good experience building and maintaining Neo4J database
- Experience of migrating from the existing databases to Neo4J
- Experience using Neo4j Cypher, Gremlin, SPARQL, GSQL or similar graph query languages
- Strong coding and software engineering skills in Java
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.