Data Modeller Expert
Business Development | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Modeller Expert to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Establishing and governing a critical new function within the Engineering organisation
- Driving and inputting into the firm’s data modelling standards
- Championing data modelling standards across the Engineering organisation and holding internal groups
- Governing the data model environment (e.g. ensure no duplication, ensure correct classes, identify common
- Reviewing data models and providing subject matter expertise
- Governing data model certification, including adherence to standards, driving any required changes in the
organisation, issuing and tracking findings
- Build upon existing platforms such as PURE and DataLake
Ideally you will also have:
- 5-7 years of software development experience
- Independent thinker, willing to engage, challenge or learn
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience applying domain driven design to build complex business
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with subject matter expert to extract critical business
- Working knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping) tools to create executable domain models
- Experience with industry standards such as FPML, FIBO and other finance industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience with functional programming paradigm desirable
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.