Data Engineer - Remote
Big Data & Analytics Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
Our Power BI Visualizations Application Team is looking for a Data Engineer - Remote to support the ongoing development and optimization of data pipelines feeding in from operational data stores out to a SQL Server-based warehouse.
- Required: 5+ Years of Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Required: 3+ Years of Experience in implementing STAR warehouse schemas
- Required: Working knowledge of Columnstore and traditional Indexes
- Required: Working knowledge of SQL Server Change Tracking
- Beneficial: Knowledge of Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS or AAS) Tabular Models
- Bonus: Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI data connectivity to Analysis Services and/or SQL Server
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.