Big Data & Analytics Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
You are or have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- At least 2+ years of relevant professional experience using a modern programming language (preferably Java/Scala) on the data platform
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Hadoop or Cassandra
- Experience with data integration
- Understand data principle
- Experience leveraging test driven development technics
- Comfortable with Agile operating models
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available with in the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency candidates please.