Infrastructure | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Engineer who will be responsible for developing and deploying scalable data pipelines, making data accessible to the other business and IT teams across the enterprise. Plan in Program Increments and work on business priority and deliver as a self-managed team.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline and data lake architecture
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing Cloud infrastructure etc.
- Build the AWS Data Lake infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other technologies
- Partner with stakeholders and product owners and ability to plan and deliver
- Must have hands-on experience with AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS DMS, AWS RDS and any ETL tool
- Experience in other AWS tech like AWS Lambda server less, AWS Step Functions
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Ability to design and build highly scalable data pipelines and data lake infrastructure in a CI/CD model and AWS components like AWS CFT, CloudDeploy
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets – JSON, Parquet,
- Strong communication skills and working in an Agile environment.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.