Big Data & Analytics Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Engineers to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 2 - 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Good experience with Python
- Experience Node.js (preferable NestJS with TypeScript)
- Experience with building APIs
- Experience with data integration, data injection, data pipeline, data validation, or data mining
- Understand data principle
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Experience with Machine Learning/AI
- Experience with Kubeflow
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.