Marketing | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Branding and Cultural Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Support the execution of marketing and culture programs for North America, leveraging support from internal global teams and driving collaboration
- Support the Head of Culture Experience team (VP Marketing and Communications)
- Be the liaison between the Culture team with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and North America leaders to identify opportunities to support strategic business objectives including monthly communications, events and sponsorships
- Control and coordinate the budget for talent acquisition marketing activities
- Support external brand awareness initiatives and coordinate virtual/ in-person recruiting events and sponsorships
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract insights for future campaign development and strategies
- Manage distribution lists and internal email marketing campaigns for North America employees
- Identify innovative practices to enhance employee engagement and culture
- Assist with Diversity and Inclusion and CSR efforts within North America
- Identify Key messages and write internal communications
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 4-6 years experience in Marketing/Brand Management
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.