Magenic Manila | Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Communications Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Design, develop and execute a comprehensive Internal Communication Plan for employees aligned with business objectives and priorities.
- Design and implement the Internal Communications strategy on topics such as cultural integration, change management, and awareness campaigns
- Work directly with leadership on strategic communications campaigns and presentations.
- Help communicate critical HR programs and key business initiatives to boost employee experience.
- Participate in global culture comms projects interacting with teams spread across the globe
- Lead the local corporate events such as Employer Branding events, Community Events, Meetups
- Experience in change management or communication strategy for mergers & acquisitions.
- Understand the local, specific and broader business needs, in order to create experience programs that solve these needs, through palpable results;
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams and SMEs to understand and execute initiatives efficiently;
- Work in partnership with a variety of business functions (Marketing, PR, HR, Delivery, Communities, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, etc) in order to participate in creating, delivering, implementing and scaling client and employee experience frameworks.
- Collaborate with our Global Marketing team and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts in the local market.
- Able to understand and map an employee and customer experience lifecycle.
- Able to research various topics related to customer and employee experience and come up with quick solutions based on the research.
- Advanced, native or completely bilingual English speaker. Any other language is a plus
- English Native or completely bilingual. Excellent writing skills (english)
- Alteast 5 years of experience in similar roles in Technology companies
- Extraordinary project management capabilities and strategic thinking
- Start-up mentality
- Highly organized and dependable.
- Resilience and grit
- Creative spirit, while results driven
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of working across languages and cultures
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology
- Ability to work in the office once pandemic restrictions are eased
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.