Magenic Studios | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
This is a Principal level consultant with a heavy front-of-the-room presence, background in developing software applications, and a current strong knowledge of designing, building, and advising clients on the implementation of an Azure cloud ecosystem. All aspects of the cloud native application capabilities (including the skills to develop apps in containers and Kubernetes), configuration of optimized landscape to manage legacy and modern deployments. Experience in building DevOps pipelines for the enterprise (100’s of developers and actors), and significant experience in data center migrations to Azure, in all forms such as PaaS, SaaS, and Hybrid.
Must have capabilities:
- Implement and monitor an Azure/AWS infrastructure
- Implement management and security solutions
- Implement solutions for apps
- Implement and manage data platforms
- Design monitoring
- Design identity and security
- Design data storage
- Design business continuity
- Design infrastructure
- Develop an instrumentation strategy
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy
- Develop a security and compliance plan
- Manage source control
- Facilitate communication and collaboration
- Define and implement continuous integration
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy
- Ability to travel occasionally (when it is safe to do so again)
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer
- Consultant will be involved with sales pursuits, problem solving, and solutioning strategies for current and prospect clients. The role is billable at a target of 85% utilization. Travel is expected, on occasion, when appropriate. Working remote and with teams from all over the country, is the new normal. This position can be based (live) anywhere in the US.
Ideally you will also have:
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.