Client Success Manager
Client Development / Client Delivery | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Client Success Manager to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Be responsible for growing business at the existed client and identifying new business
- Build strong client relationships by understanding the clients’ needs, technology, challenges, growth, and industry
- He/she contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing SoftVision’s value and brand to our clients, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Develop trust and priorities, and KPIs which deliver business results
- Create a business forecast and sales reports
- 5+ years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience of at technology consulting firms or similar environment
- Tech Savvy, understand SDLC and different technology
- Ability to drive new business opportunities at the existed client to increase revenue
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial services or financial product experience is a huge plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.