Client Portfolio Director
Client Development / Client Delivery | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Softvision is a Digital Services company that at the intersection of digital product strategy and design with an amazing engineering team that delivers impactful and memorable digital products. We partner with our clients to continuously improve their digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Client Portfolio Director to lead and drive conversations with existing and potential clients. The CPD will be responsible for not only growing current portfolios, but also focusing on business development with new clients. This person will be the “face” of Cognizant Softvision for clients within the portfolio, ensuring successful delivery and account growth. This person will need to be knowledgeable with digital software engineering, and also have a digital product mindset to drive the conversations with the client. This person will be engaging with key executives on a high-level with a strategic business approach on what Softvision can offer and how we can improve their digital footprint.
- Accountable for achieving the account financial targets and KPIs
- Driving Digital Services into new areas of the business
- Creating and updating the account plan regularly and ensure BD is aware of changes within clients
- Promoting all lines of services within the client
- Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Collecting and coordinate hunting and farming activities with the account delivery team
- Being the single point of escalation for the account
- Spending 75+% of time onsite at client(s)
- Providing oversight of entire team for the account as designated customer’s advocate
- Liaise on with Delivery and Technology to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Ensuring that delivery strategy matches the client expectations
- Evaluating account status bi-weekly and delivering an action plan
- Resolving escalated account issues
- Pipeline growth and Booking commitment reports and Monthly bookings (US Dollar and Openings) meeting the requirements and review standards of Sales Operations
- Account financial planning and reporting
- Monitor and resolve any financial issues
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related area
- 7-10 years of experience in software development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in complex digital products, throughout design and technical environments
- Experience as program/product manager (not required but helpful)
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- Be an “athlete” with the ability to navigate a business environment, handle yourself under pressure, and be a brand ambassador.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.