Client Engagement/Tech Lead (Relocate to ATL)
Enterprise Software Guild | Charlotte, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Client Engagement/Tech Lead to work with our cross-functional team in Atlanta, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- Ability to understand the customer’s business in order to have conversations from both a technical and business perspective and relay the information to the rest of the team
- Ability to develop features based on specifications and address architectural gaps/challenges
- Experience with Micro-frontends and Micro-services architectures.
- Ability to create and update Jenkins pipelines for applications and libraries
- Ability to perform code reviews providing fast feedback to other team members
- Azure Cloud Knowledge
Tools/Frameworks: Docker, Kubernetes, Angular, Jest
Technologies: Git, Jenkins, NPM,
Database SQL: Advanced
Web Development: Advanced
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.