Client Development / Client Delivery | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Client Associate to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. The Client Associate is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to assigned client groups or accounts, by assisting with the overall processes and providing routine client support. This role reports directly into either the Sales or Delivery groups. He/she contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing Softvision’s value and brand to our clients, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- You will provide client service consistent with operational standards and practices.
- Adhere to efficiency/productivity and process standards, such as data and document requirements, timelines, tool and resource usage, etc.
- You should consistently achieve or exceed operational productivity and performance metrics
- Successfully and profitably execute client service tasks and clerical/administrative work for a group assigned clients or accounts
- You should demonstrate excellent teamwork traits including good communication, proper documentation and follow through
- Execute on standard methodologies and processes, using existing systems and shared services to work as effectively and efficiently as possible
- You will be expected to adhere to strict service timelines and processes
- Works cross-functional with multiple departments, prioritizing tasks very often
- Bachelor's degree
- Attentive, strategic, knowledgeable and consultative approach to account management
- Marketing technology and ecosystem experience
- Business and Design savvy-passionate about supporting revenue efforts, Product experience and UX
- You will organize and prioritize assigned tasks with limited supervision to deliver high quality work on a timely basis
- You should have a keen understanding of professional and industry standards/practices
- Builds collaborative and mutually meaningful relationships with other team members
- Actively suggests and shares opportunities to streamline and improve processes
- Exudes a positive attitude while working within a team environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.