C#/.NET Full Stack Developer
Enterprise Software Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional C#/.NET Full Stack Developer to work with our cross-functional team, build and maintain core web applications and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY. This Developer will apply technical best practice to design and code (UML, design patterns, high volume and low latency solutions, C#, ASP.NET/WPF/Silverlight, WCF, etc.). Core to this need are:
- At least 5+ years of C#/.Net software development experience
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of .NET framework 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
- Knowledge of test driven development including agile development methods
- Quality review of others' code or designs
- Hands-on technical developer / owning code from development to production stage.
- Developing relationships with client technical developers and architects as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to influence technical tradeoffs with client stakeholders (e.g. cost versus flexibility, best practice design versus pragmatic design)
- Knowledge of IIS setup, dependency framework (Unity), strong experience in Winforms using libraries, MS build and deploy frameworks, etc
- Ability to grasp and understand infrastructural dependency and help setup front-to-back components (server as well as desktop UI)
- Ability to permanently relocate/commute to New York, NY office
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate degree is a plus)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.