Agile Transformation Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY. Core to this need are:
- Performing business analysis on internal software systems, translating them into business requirements to the respective software development teams
- Analyzing source and target interfaces and data models, documenting mapping rules between source and target, identifying gaps between source and target data dictionaries and profiling data to understand variations impacting mapping
- Work with key stakeholders in analyzing business requirements
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings
- Create a project plan and be a liaison between the business and development teams
- Write detailed business requirements to accurately and concisely communicate required development deliverables
- Create written specifications and documentation and present progress and KPIs to all stakeholders
- Provide recommendations and lead discussions with leadership to understand business gaps in order to provide solutions and implementation plans
Ideally, you also have:
- At least 5+ years of experience, preferably in Capital Markets
- Data Analysis experience using SQL
- Confidence in communicating with different stakeholders, especially with Senior Management
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.