Client Development / Client Delivery | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst working with digital design solutions
- iOS, Android and mobile web development
- Experience with Agile development.
- Ability to interpret customer needs and apply them to existing or new products.
- Experience working with a technology group in large, complex product development.
- A solid understanding of iOS, Android and mobile web development.
- Confidence in communicating with different stakeholders, especially with Senior Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the US
- Work with key stakeholders in analyzing requirements against existing product solution functionality to drive out gaps and define new requirements based on technical constraints.
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings.
- Capture and author user stories, user scenarios and use cases that accurately reflect business requirements.
- Create EPIC and User stories for the Development team
- Provide recommendations and lead discussions with leadership to understand business gaps in order to provide solutions and implementation plans.
- Work closely and collaborate with UI/UX design team to conceptualize requirements, turning high level requirements into wireframes, prototypes, final designs and assets.
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience with Jira/Atlassian product workflow tools
- Experience with data modeling
- Strong technical background and understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Experience in usability testing and project management
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and communication of product roadmaps
- Excellent presentation skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.