Business Development | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements.
- You will be a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable.
- You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
- You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
- You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
- You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
- All you need is...
- Degree in Computer Science or Sytems Information
- Customer-facing experience - ability to present the solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process
- Knowledge in Software Development Solutions
- Written and communication skills in English