Client Development / Client Delivery | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Azure Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
12 + years of C#, Web API, .NET (Core and Framework), xUnit, SQL Server
Microservices and server less architecture with service fabric, functions and api apps, service bus, message queues
Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and GIT
Modular programming in JS, Angular 6/4+, Type Script and other front-end unit testing tools
Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 4-6 years architecture experience in .Net environment
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.