AWS/Devops Engineer - Remote
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Carlsbad, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional AWS/DevOps Engineer -Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in AWS provisioning
- Experience designing for disaster recovery in AWS
- Expertise in developing Cloud Formation Scripts
- Experience with CI/CD and building test automation frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Jenkins and Git Hub Enterprise.
- IAM (Roles and Policies)
- VPC (NAT Gateways, Subnets, IP Routing)
- Lambda, S3, Route 53, Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- In-depth understanding of HTTP, experience debugging REST applications
- In-depth understanding of application security and experience implementing it
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls.
- Must to have - AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Postgres, Dockers, monitoring
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes Deployments, Jenkins, Python packages
- Experience with scripting and programming such as Python
- Internet Protocols [http, https, SSL, sftp, ftp] – knowledge and working experience
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile software team & diverse team in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to support a DevOps team (24X7 accessibility for emergency issues on a rotating basis)
- Willingness to work on a fast-paced team
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.