Cloud & DevOps Guild | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional AWS Architect to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- Experience with migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to a public Cloud.
- AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- A solution architect with a minimum of 5+ years of designing solutions in the cloud (AWS)
- Working Knowledge in Java, Node JS & other open source technologies
- High-level programming experience in a J2EE environment, including a thorough understanding of application architecture
- Practical experience migrating strategic enterprise workloads to a cloud environment.
Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, with customers
Ideally, you will also have:
- AWS Certification
- Experience in enterprise applications migrations solutions and hands on experience working with Middleware
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations
- Experience in designing hybrid application architecture and multi-cloud application architecture
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.