Automated QA Engineer
Quality Engineering | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional xPOSITIONxTITLEx to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Turn complex business requirements into reliable software that our clients love
- Have strong communication skills
- Offer a consultative approach to solve technical problems
Nice skills to have when joining include:
- Experience with Selenium IDE
- Responsible for both design of test suites and scripting work to implement those automated tests by interfacing with custom software that drives video set top boxes.
- Update and improve libraries for those interactions.
- Someone who comes QA automation mindset with a developer slant. They could also be asked to build and execute tests via a more UI-centric product but still working with video set top boxes
- Python experience is required
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.