Android Developer w/Kotlin
Client Development / Client Delivery | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Android Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Writing code to support multiple platforms, including Web and Android
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with our clients to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems and then revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 3+ years' experience of Android development experience using Kotlin
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Profiling and analyzing app performance experience using instruments experience
- Preparing app for and managing the Play Store submission process
- Ability to work independently under the direction of senior developers
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.