Mobile Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Android Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Should have 5 + years of Android Application development.
- Should understand Full life-cycle native Android development, enhancement, and maintenance
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Should have good understanding of on different components like Google Maps, FCM, Bluetooth, Location Services, etc. along with the basic android application components.
- Should have worked with dependency injection Framework like Dagger 2.0.
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Should have worked with junit and functional testing, with frameworks like Mockito and Espresso.
- Understand & implement latest technologies like Android Instant Apps, Wear 2.0 Standalone apps on Android Platform.
- Good understanding of the client/server architecture and web services (SOAP/REST). Good understanding of XML and JSON.
- Good Knowledge working with tools like POSTMAN and REST Service client
- Knowledge in working with JERSY restful web services.
- ·Java application server experience required (Websphere or Tomcat experience)
- ·JAVA 7 annotations is a plus
- ·Familiarity with the Android Material Design is a must.
- TDD implementation (Knowledge of Agile execution using TDD)
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5+ years experience in Android Development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.