Agile Project Manager
Agile Transformation Guild | San Diego, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Agile Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team
- 3+ years of professional experience working with SCRUM/Agile methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects
- 8+ years of professional experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex software product or app projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams
- Evaluate complex project risks and issues accurately and objectively
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives and goals are reached
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration using Agile tools (example: Jira) and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong verbal and written English required.
- Bio-technology industry experience a plus.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S.A. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.